Here’s a copy of the homework booklets for the new A-level Biology course:
Lost your copy of the Unit 1 or Unit 2 booklet? You can download a new one here:
You can download a new copy of the introductory booklet here:
Use the Mock Feedback Sheet to complete the following tasks:
- Refer to and highlight the question numbers you scored poorly on in pink. Read through and highlight the feedback in detail.
- Refer to and highlight the question numbers you scored well on in green.
- Complete your 5 more marks sheet in DETAIL for 5 separate question
- Look at the questions you have highlighted pink.
- Choose three questions and look at the topics listed for those questions.
- Choose at least three topics/types of questions.
- Draw mind maps, or make notes on those topics. Notes must include:
– Key words
– Mistakes made in homeworks, tests and mocks
– Answers/solutions/tips on how not to make those mistakes again
- Find at least one past paper question on each topic from the papers available on the AQA website.
- Print off the question
- Answer the question without looking at the mark scheme.
- Self mark your attempt, include annotations and corrections of any mistakes or improvements.
- Staple all of your mindmaps and past paper questions together, to be shown to your teacher on 26/1/15 (12B, 12C, 12D).